Extra Fees For Woocommerce using to add extra cost in to cart for Woocommerce. It is good feature to multiple condition wise apply on your Woocommerce Store.
Woocommerce Extra Fee Option making to Fixed as well percentage to specify condition. If you want to add fees to particular product than can be add that on particular product.
You can be setup start date and end date between condition and apply that. If you want to setup shipping method with extra fees than you can be make it in coditino.
Multiple Fees cost allow per diffrent condition.
- Fees Type : Fixed Or Percentage
- Price Apply On Days : Start Date and End Date
- Conditional Fee Rule Available
- Extra Fees Base on Sub Total
- Extra Fees Base on Shipping Cost
- Extra Fees Base on Product Category
- Extra Fees Base on Products Min and Max Qty
Let’s We discuss one by one all feature
Download Extra Cost For Woocommerce
- Extra fees enable/disable status option customize.
- Select type fixed/percentage option customize.
- Add extra fee option.
- Start date & end date for fee options customize.
Conditional fee rules settings
- Conditional fee rule enable/disable option.
- Conditional fee rule add more option.
- Add different rules options.
Advande Pricing Rules settings
- Advance pricing rules enable/disable option.
- Advance pricing rules apply for any one/all option.
- Cost on product, Cost on product subtotal, Cost on category, Cost on total cart quantity, Cost on total cart subtotal rules enable/disable options.
- Add min – max quantity and fees options for all cost rules.
- Add multiple fees option.